Any savvy company knows that creating strong team chemistry is conducive to a healthy work environment. Team building fosters efficiency and productivity, increases communication and empathy among employees, and boosts office morale and motivation. Typical outings for dinner or joining a sports league foster friendliness and competition. But these can become stale experiences for employees, especially ones that move around often as contractors. Companies are always on the hunt for ways to keep their culture fresh and up to date in this rapidly evolving decade.
Here are a few reasons why making corporate videos are fantastic team building while also promoting brand identity and client outreach:
- It brings employees together, across department lines, to be involved in something outside of the nine-to-five work day. Bringing creativity into the workplace and breaking up the “same old- same old” brightens office morale and makes the day an event for workers.
- It allows them to break out their favorite office fashion choices, with purpose, and bright smiles. Who doesn’t feel better while strutting their favorite pantsuit and loafers?
- It demonstrates company culture and goals clearly and effectively to current and potential clientele. It is one thing to tell your clientele what your companies values are, and it is another for the entire workplace to embody those values in a visual medium.
- Using employees as actors keeps costs down and brings out a theatrical side that they don’t normally get to engage in during their day to day life. If you choose to have employees act as speakers, it also affirms that they have a personalized, individualized voice which contributes to company goals. A definite morale booster!
- And in the end, you can even through a viewing party for an additional social event to celebrate all the hard work and planning that went into the project.
But of course, the work doesn’t have to be hard and the planning doesn’t have to be stressful if you hire professionals. With the job done right, you get a hassle-free team building experience and a great way to promote yourself via social media or as an addition to your website.